Welcome to my teaching blog where I show my passion for teaching, inspiring, and shaping young minds. I will post lesson plans, tools, and activities that have helped me as a soon to be teacher and student teacher. I did my first year of student teaching last year in the lone star state of Texas (home of George Strait, "y'all", and sweet tea). I'm currently studying at Tarleton State University in Stephenville
otherwise known as "the best keep secret in Texas." I plan to major in special education as well as get an EC-6 certification with ESL in Spanish. I can't wait to have a classroom of my own one day to decorate, organize, and fill with so much fun, laughter, and love. You can find an all exclusive look into my future classroom here on home sweet kindergarten. So turn on your disney playlist, drink a juice box, and find your inner child as we both find out what it takes to be the best kindergarten teacher there has ever been.
No comments:
Post a Comment